Friday, June 25, 2010

Apologists - Don't apologize for me Thanks


Don't apologize for me preaching the end of the world - because it is at hand !


Don't apologize for me helping make the name of God JEHOVAH known in all the Earth - that is his name !

Don't apologize for my Organization of Jehovah's Witnesses - because That is what we are !

Don't apologize for the Watch Tower for printing what I and all Jehovah's people believe - it is THE TRUTH !

Don't apologize for my Governing body - Jesus uses these men and they have more faith in one hand then you do in your whole being !

Don't apologize for us bringing Bibles and study aids to those Spiritually starving earth wide- God knows, no-one else is feeding them !

Don't apologize for errors you think men who represent us have done or said - the work and Fruits speak for themselves- and they are speaking Loud earth wide " Praise JAH you people " !

Don't apologize - for you have sooo little to offer in return !



my next blogs will be dedicated to the Apologists and online Truther community

I also have more Blood/holistic news coming soon, just wanted to send my 2 cent's out there .