Sunday, May 9, 2010

Truth about the truth about my truth.....


I want to start by saying a little about myself. I am a active member of the Jehovah's Witnesses and have been for 20 years.
I am a mother of 2 boys and a wife happily married for 16 years. I have been studying for many years to be a Holistic Nutritionist - been interested in that subject for as long as i can remember. I have also studied Horse Whispering and am an Artist - painter, with a good folder of acrylic paintings under my belt. But - as it turns out my greatest passion is for Truth. I have at length debated if i should even take part in the "on line" community in this way. I may change my mind and pull out at anytime, for now i have found a honest hearted reason to be on here = only time will tell if i have made the right choice.
I have at great length researched my Organization, their history and the conspiracy theories surrounding it. I have gotten to know many in the so called "Truth Movement" via on-line, many of which are honestly seeking Truth, others wanting to believe every Conspiracy they come across and others yet conflicted by what they should believe. It is the sooo called " Truthers" who believe the lies without research that I have the biggest problem with.
I personally believe we are living in the "last days" as the Bible puts it. I believe in my Organization because i have tested it out to the full. I have personally and physically experienced it firsthand. I have physically been to its headquarters and been blown away by what could only be controlled by Jehovah and Jesus. No mere imperfect men could accomplish the work Jehovah's people have worldwide - No way, not a chance. So in truly knowing this as fact, i will do what ever i personally can, to at the very least help even one person.

My main goal is to do what i know best ! 1st to combine what i know as someone very aware of the Holistic / Naturopathic community - on the view of Blood. How everyday it is becoming more apparent how unhealthy and risky Blood transfusions are and how the Holistic /Naturopathic community as well as many Doctors are backing that up. As well combining the fact that the "government" itself with the Red Cross are willing to do anything to make money in this field even if it means knowingly giving tainted blood and knowingly killing people - an untrue "conspiracy theory" = I think not.